As a non-profit school, the state and County have allowed us to open public schools that follow a Montessori curriculum. In exchange for this flexibility in educational curriculum, our charter schools face many financial and logistical challenges that other Clark County public schools do not have. Simply put, our charter schools operate with less—less funding, less technical support, and no support of our facilities from the local Board of Education.
$8.00 donated of $10,000.00 goal
The most pressing challenges facing our charter schools are:Funding for teacher training and professional development .
- Funding for teacher training and professional development .
- Funding for furniture and materials of instruction.
- Locating new facilities to accommodate school growth that are affordable and meet our student’s needs.
- Funding for maintenance and facility upgrades, with no maintenance resources from the County Board of Education.
- Funding for snow removal, landscaping, and equipment for exterior play areas.
We need your help to continue our success. Your financial contribution to CMS will help us provide much-needed funding for educational materials, maintenance of our facilities, staff training, and the growth of our schools. Each student, parent, teacher, family—we are a community dedicated to educational choice, to our schools, and to CMS. Please contribute today and show your support for our community and our schools.