The most pressing challenges facing our charter schools are:Funding for teacher training and professional development .
- Funding for teacher training and professional development .
- Funding for furniture and materials of instruction.
- Locating new facilities to accommodate school growth that are affordable and meet our student’s needs.
- Funding for maintenance and facility upgrades, with no maintenance resources from the County Board of Education.
- Funding for snow removal, landscaping, and equipment for exterior play areas.
We need your help to continue our success. Your financial contribution to CMS will help us provide much-needed funding for educational materials, maintenance of our facilities, staff training, and the growth of our schools. Each student, parent, teacher, family—we are a community dedicated to educational choice, to our schools, and to CMS. Please contribute today and show your support for our community and our schools.